Finnigan's garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnigan's garage

Been watching some of his video's This shit looks fun,but also looks expensive. Would love to make a pass in that thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyLynN6VDO0

Nice post brother ^^^^ he is a pretty sharp cat

Comment

That boat racing must feel like you are doing double the speed of what you do on land. But that shit looks expensive.Glad all I have near me is a dirty old river otherwise I'd have to buy one.

Comment

Yes sir, I grew up in Arizona and most my friends that didn’t drag race owned boats. You talk about a wild feeling setting in a flat bottom with a Hemi or BBC in it was incredible. Sure had some great times.

Steve

Comment

^ He's right. A car doesn't even come close to the feeling you get driving, or riding in one of these machines !

Comment

They just posted this one a few days go. Worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFTQqxJPCPY

Comment

Damn Mod-
              that was awesome brother, he is first class and I like the way he tells the story the truth of the matter is nothing ever goes as planned with high performance!

Steve

Comment

^ He's been in the chat at the Boat Drags the last couple of days. Him and Chad are Buddies. Chad wants to get a Jet Boat because alot of his Friends have them. I'm sure Finnegan will help him out !

Comment

This video confirms that guys will never be happy with what they have and spend money they don't have to go faster,or just look cool trying.........

Comment

????????

Comment

LOL.

Comment

New Finnegan video for you to watch. I like the white Cole in the garage. Nice boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuay7iK2T3g

Comment

Really cool Mod ^^^

Comment

Not impressed with Finnegan's boat, that engine in a V-drive picklefork would be WAY faster (there's a reason REAL race boats have props)

Comment

• Vamodsquad
                              Vamodsquad commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Not knocking that guy at all, but you're right. That Sonny's motor in a Picklefork, Hydro, or Flattie, would donkey stomp that Jet.

• MGBChuck
                              MGBChuck commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Virginia, that engine in a jet boat kinda like the FARM TRUCK (SO), an engine lookin' for a race boat, not sayin' a bad thing about Finnegan, he has a BUNCH of great toys!
                          Working...
                          X