Range time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Range time

This is the second time that I got to go to the indoor range with my Son-in-law this morning. We had some fun shooting some guns that I don't use too much. Pic is of him not me.

Nice- bad guy better never mess with you and your family they may not like the end result !

Steve

Comment

Never been to an indoor range. Going to have to try it some day. Im normally not a big huge fan of people. Even though Im pretty sure most of the people at a range would be ones I wouldn't mind being around.
      Always fun to burn some powder.

Comment

Went again this morning we had fun playing with some guns. The 357 Magnum was his Dad's. He just got it from the estate and it is a nice gun. Very accurate even at 75 feet.

Comment

Went again yesterday to try out the new AR 15, 223 0r 556 ammo. It was pretty fun.

Comment

Like I said,pretty fun except for this guy.

Son in law is pretty good with a weapon also.

Comment

Let me know if this video works.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZAE...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Works great and the AR works great also !

Comment

Thanks Steve. Short video ,but We were just getting used to it. Started out just doing one shot at a time and sighting it in.Then moved up to two at a time then three, we both did a burst of five but did not get that on video. Just getting comfortable with the gun ,but at the same time not wanting to waste a lot of ammo. It is hard to come by right now. Would love to run a full magazine of 30 thru it at one time but I need to conserve ammo till this scamdemic is over.

Comment

Very nice brother, what is the word on ammo is the shortage because so many folks are buying ammo ? I hope that is the reason.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X