Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Cruz on Hunter Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiGGHR0fLL8

We are fucked as citizens of this great country if in fact Hunter Biden is never investigated. The swamp is deep and people like Joe Biden and the life long political congressmen and Senators all need to be removed from office. Not to mention how the news networks are continuing trying to persuade people’s views of our President!

Steve

Comment

I agree Steve. I am thinking the swamp is deeper than most really imagined.

Comment

In reality I don’t think ways of are law makers will ever change, we just have to make the best for ourselves and our families that we can and not depend upon to much else. The biggest thing I see is the younger progressive
        folks will someday rip apart the laws that has helped keep this a great country! Really hope I am wrong about that though.

Steve

Comment

Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Azgerman View Post
            We are fucked as citizens of this great country if in fact Hunter Biden is never investigated. The swamp is deep and people like Joe Biden and the life long political congressmen and Senators all need to be removed from office. Not to mention how the news networks are continuing trying to persuade people’s views of our President!

Steve

And President Trump is trying his Damnedest to uncover the pieces of shit ...

MAGA !!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	77353c30179ba6161b32c2fc3b471369ba3c1dbefdc5cb95403c6aa7e1774173.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	3063

Comment

Can anyone imagine Biden on a debate stage against Trump? Never gonna happen.

Comment

I look forward to it. He’ll have creepy joe stuttering and shittin in his depends 5 minutes in.

Comment

Trump will chew him up and spit him out. Shame that is the best they have over on the DNC side.

Comment

That’s why they tried so hard to impeach Trump, they know creepy Joe is going to fuck something up when it comes to debating.
                    I still think Bernie will declare himself an independent? And take a swing at it with his followers.

Steve

Comment

I hope so. Then its a guaranteed win for TRUMP.
                      Dems lose voters,and not enough votes for Sanders to even make a good showing.Then that will be the end of the line for Quid pro Joe and crazy Bernie.

Comment

The sad part is, they’re setting us up with these polls to steal this election. Don’t put nothing past these folks. They’ll do anything to get what they want. Anything!

Comment

Truth spoken ^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                          X