• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• MGBChuck
      MGBChuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Your Mustang lookin' pretty sporty, one lucky son.

• Mark-
    sure looks good sir, I am sure your son is happy to wheel the race car this season!

Steve

Comment

• Having beautiful weather here, MGB has minor problem (mechanical water temp gauge quit, it's been through 4 engines, leaking around cable a little) couldn't find one locally, waiting for a Summit delivery than all will be good. Y'all be safe now

Comment

• Say Chuck that has been a good gauge to make it that long!
        have a great weekend brother!!

Steve

Comment

• Not my fun car but working on the trailer I use to get one of them to the track. Re-wiring the brake system on my 19 year old 24 foot box trailer. Been having some problems and just decided to re do the whole damn thing. Seems like I just bought it yesterday. Put 81,000 miles on this trailer going racing. Damn guess it deserves a little love.

Comment

• I never seen a can of WD-40 rust up before !

Comment

• That Lite assembly oil works really good! I also worked with trailer, massive amount of elbow grease to sand the phucker down and paint with roller. After three coats of epoxy it was done.

Before

After

Comment

• MGBChuck
                MGBChuck commented
                Editing a comment
                Like the you can see me/don't hit me green----winner

• Mark D.
                Mark D. commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks great!

• Changed the oil and filter in the race car today. Just buttoning up a few things and putting the diaper back on.

Comment

• Nice,
                I see your blocking under the tires for added safety !

Steve

Comment

• Always. That's the first thing I do before setting jack stands,then cribs. Always have 3 points of support.
                  Tired of crawling on the ground though,looking at a lift for my shop,and I have to raise my 10 foot ceiling about 2 foot in the center ,but that's not a problem to this old contractor. Looking at a four post that is made in the USA so I can park another car underneath.

Comment

• Worked on the hauler some more today,Coating the roof of the old girl.

Comment

• 1Azgerman
                      1Azgerman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice sir!

• Thanks for the remainder, my trailer needs some sealing on the roof too. Two spots were dripping a bit last summer and I totally forgot that.

Comment

• Well, been checking/fixing little things on the MGB after work this week, couple more things to do after work today. Looking forward to the Ford cruise for Food tomorrow, they sent me an odd email with instructions on what kind of food they want (low sodium this, natural that, veggies), only in California. I'm taking some Hormel Chilli, other stuff I like in case it's not good enough for them (LOL). They also said no getting out of your car at the drop point (open trunk and they'll grab it) wonder how they'll deal with my donation being on passenger seat (spare/tools/fluids/battery/spare little stuff in trunk), guess that means no pictures too. Y'all have a good day
                      Last edited by MGBChuck; 06-05-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

• Vamodsquad
                        Vamodsquad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Have a good time !

• 1Azgerman
                        1Azgerman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey Chuck sounds good brother! I like your style !!!

• Well ya know shit happens! Had a great drive to the cruise this morning (including a nice 2nd/3rd 7000rpm blast through a 1/3 mile tunnel). A bunch a really nice old Cobras (some real, some replica), 65/66 GT350s, just a bunch of nice FORDS at the meeting/donation point. Apparently the God of Fords was not happy about my SBC MGB being there, he smote me down (clipped an almost square speed bump with my oil pan a couple hundred feet from parking), 7 quarts of 20/50 on the ground in the middle of the show--DOH! It's already in a friends shop, pan off, debating weld it up or get another pan. Since it's in the air going to put some 3.55 rear gears in and some ARP rear wheel stud (have broke a half dozen Moroso studs in the last 3 years). Have a better master cylinder that might go on and take care of a tiny rear seal leak in the T-10 4-speed. Oh freaking well!

Comment

• Vamodsquad
                        Vamodsquad commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bummer man. Sorry about your bad day, Brother.

• FinnishFireball
                        FinnishFireball commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Howlee sht that is a cruise to remember! You'll get it fixed in no time buddy

• 1Azgerman
                        1Azgerman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hey brother shit happens as you know I am glad you share your events with us.. I hope the California EPA is not beating on your door !!
                        Lol!!

• Kinda got the MGB under control, got a new oil pan, stripped rearend for seals, bearing, gears, axle studs, fixed trans rear seal. Should be home in a couple days, YEA!----------------------------Chuck (P.S. had to take exhaust off to get on rack, can't wait to hear it uncapped, It's been a couple years)
                      Last edited by MGBChuck; 06-07-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X