Our NA 615 20*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our NA 615 20*

We do a lot of this engine combination for some fast bracket stuff. Its a 20* 615. Single 4bbl. all aluminum, really nice piece.

Comment

Bob that is very impressive brother, steel rods? And is this setup on gas or alcohol?

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by 1Azgerman View Post
        Bob that is very impressive brother, steel rods? And is this setup on gas or alcohol?

Steve
        Its gas. I use VP X-16. No oxygenated trick shit to fool people. I know some people will dyno on Q, and publish those numbers, which is bullshit..lol. yes steel rods. We use Callies Ultra or in some more common situations like this, I use the CP/Bullet rod which is the same material as the Carillo, just not as finished, and they only have a few lengths available. Fantastic rod. Custom Diamond forgings I had them door Gibtec billets. .9/.9/3mm ring pack. .904 DLC pin lifters. 55mm cam, etc. Ti valves.

Comment

Very nice Bob- very impressed with you and the Madcap team, Sure would like to see Inferno get hooked up with your team and get his next Bullet for his Camaro from you. Engine like that would easily push his hotrod to the numbers he is wanting to run!

Steve

Comment

ive talked to him via pm. honestly the last week has been hectic, and i dropped the ball on getting back to him. I need to do some figuring for him

Comment

I have mine for sale but used engines are a tough sell. I would like to go all aluminum to get my car balanced out better. 1320 front 1150 rear with me in it. Was thinking it may work better closer to 50/50. Probably better off just making this one what I want.
              Last edited by Inferno camaro; 01-26-2020, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno camaro View Post
                I have mine for sale but used engines are a tough sell. I would like to go all aluminum to get my car balanced out better. 1320 front 1150 rear with me in it. Was thinking it may work better closer to 50/50. Probably better off just making this one what I want.
                we are working up an estimate. you may be correct in trying to sell and buy new. ill get with you later.

Comment

Originally posted by Inferno camaro View Post
                  Losing 110ish lbs. doesn't hurt either.....
                  TRUMP 2020!

Comment

Working...
                  X