X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is she ever!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raidmagic View Post
      Hope people really take to this section. I know some guys have some really nice rides. I've raced my cars but I prefer to build drivers so while I love racing and spent time on racing forums I'm more tuned to street cars.

Thanks for this section Mitch
      I know you have some projects going on brother......show a little love here!
      TRUMP 2020!

Comment

I got you Mitch. I'm trying to put together a thread on my truck but my memory card corrupted and I'm having a hell of a time getting my pictures back.

Comment

I got you Mitch. I'm trying to put together a thread on my truck but my memory card corrupted and I'm having a hell of a time getting my pictures back.
          Man! That sucks....
          TRUMP 2020!

Comment

Yeah. I got a buddy at work that's pretty good with computers and he is going to work on it.

Comment

Yeah. I got a buddy at work that's pretty good with computers and he is going to work on it.
              Let me know how he makes out. I have an SD card that I corrupted before I dumped the footage into my laptop. Maybe the best footage I have ever gotten of a big game archery kill. I have never been able to retrieve it.
              TRUMP 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch H View Post

Let me know how he makes out. I have an SD card that I corrupted before I dumped the footage into my laptop. Maybe the best footage I have ever gotten of a big game archery kill. I have never been able to retrieve it.
                Yeah, will do. Maybe he can do something with yours.

Comment

Working...
                X