1980 C10 engine swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980 C10 engine swap

I bought this to use until I finish my 65. Shortly after it burnt a valve and lost reverse so it needed a new drivetrain. I used a GoPro to get the timelapse and a buddy at work put the different videos together and added some music. I think it came out great. Anyway the link should work even if you don't have Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7pEBopn...=12czrh70z1mpv

It wouldn't let me upload it here. Said too big
    Last edited by Raidmagic; 01-22-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

I clicked on the link and watched it on instagram. Cool video.Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That’s cool, damn raid you and your buddy work fast (lol) good job brother!

Strve

Comment

That is cool!
          TRUMP 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by 1Azgerman View Post
            That’s cool, damn raid you and your buddy work fast (lol) good job brother!

Strve
            Thanks.
            I did all the work he just edited the video. I should figure out how to be the video editor next time

Comment

Nice video Quality.Which go pro do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark D. View Post
                Nice video Quality.Which go pro do you have?
                I used a Hero 6. My buddy that edited the video for me is the communications director at work and I borrowed it from his stash. He's got all the good camera equipment. I also have access to big $$ lenses, I bought my Sony A6000 just so I could borrow work's lenses lol.

Comment

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Raidmagic View Post

I used a Hero 6. My buddy that edited the video for me is the communications director at work and I borrowed it from his stash. He's got all the good camera equipment. I also have access to big $$ lenses, I bought my Sony A6000 just so I could borrow work's lenses lol.
                    Thanks for the reply ,I am looking to upgrade this year.

Comment

Working...
                    X